Join Our Team
This position will be responsible for the digital advertising and content creation functions of the Marketing Division for HME and its entities. The DMC will design, execute, monitor, and analyze advertisements on digital media platforms, create video content for advertising, and create print promotional pieces for company projects. The DMC will report to the Director of Marketing and agree to comply with and perform the duties and responsibilities described below.
DMC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES TO INCLUDE:
- Brainstorm, design, create, and maintain marketing and advertising pieces; such as, but not limited to:
- Promotional Material (Digital and Print), Photos, Videos, Websites
- Develop a social presence and advocate brands.
- Lead, manage, execute, monitor, and analyzes digital marketing and advertising platforms.
- Identify trends and insights and optimize performance based on the insights.
- Maintain multiple company digital pages (Facebook, Google Business, & Websites) and create content.
- Design and execute all digital marketing and advertising campaigns for the company and its entities.
- Increase brand awareness, promote company services and drive prospects to conversions.
- Measure and report performance of digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals.
- Utilize marketing analytical techniques in social media & web (CTR, SEO, Traffic, etc.)
- Brainstorm new and creative brand growth strategies.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create marketing and advertising pieces.
- Initiate department approval process and execute approval process with GM’s on advertising pieces.
- Evaluate emerging technologies to ensure execution efficiencies. Provide perspective and documentation for adoption, where appropriate, to the Director of Marketing.
- Confidentially handle sensitive information.
- Perform other duties as needed.
DMC PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, design, or related field.
- 1-3 years of marketing, advertising, graphic design experience is a plus
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite required.
- Proficient knowledge of social media platforms (Facebook, Google).
- Proficient knowledge of marketing analytics (Facebook, Google, WordPress).
- Strong web design skills, working knowledge of HTML, and familiarity with WordPress are a plus.
- Ability to identify target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate.
- Creative individual (content creation to problem-solving) with an understanding of design principles.
- Strong attention to detail supported by a high level of organization.
- Solid computer skills, including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Strong project coordination skills and ability to coordinate multiple priorities.
- Able to work under pressure to meet the demands of a fast-paced work environment, along with the ability to re-prioritize daily work as needed.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written. A strong written skill set is a plus.
- Able to work with a diverse group of people and individuals.
- Ability to work in a team environment or independently with little supervision. Self-motivated.
- A full-time salaried employee of HME Management Service, LLC.
- Generally, 40 hours per week between the hours of 9 AM – 6 PM. From time to time, additional hours may be required for special projects or for temporary increased workload, which may include weekends or holidays.
- Employee performance reviews will be completed at the following employment intervals; 3 months, 6 months, and annually, contingent upon continuing employment offers.
- Expenses will be reimbursed for all approved business travel. DMC will cover their expenses and submit an expense report for reimbursement to be paid out with their monthly wages.
- Employee benefits to include Health, Dental, PTO, and Simple IRA contributions.
- $38,000 - $42,000 DOE
If you didn’t see a desired position above, but would still like to join the SLH/HME team please click this link. We are always looking to strengthen our team with hardworking, passionate, and dedicated individuals. Please apply by filling out the application form.